Bienvenidos a CafeBoricua!

Bienvenidos a CafeBoricua.com,  Un foro donde se discute la Politica Boricua aparte de otros temas de actualidad e interes.  Aqui existe la mayor libertad de expresion donde pueden debatir libremente.  Registrate!

Como la mayoria de las comunidades en linea necesita registrarse para poder postear en nuestra comunidad, pero no se preocupe esto es un proceso simple que solo requiere minima informacion. Sea parte de Cafe Boricua creando una cuenta con nosotros.  Puede logearse con su cuenta de Facebook o Twitter.

• Comienze nuevos temas y responda a otros
  • Subscribirse a temas y foros y recibir actualizaciones automaticas.
  • Crea su propio perfil y haga nuevas amistades.
  • Comparta sus posteos o temas en las redes sociales.
  • Personalize su experiencia aqui.
  • Crea una encuesta!   Una gallery de fotos.  Anuncie un evento. 

Animate a participar en nuestro foro boricua!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dee

Return To Cafeboricua

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've returned after a long vacation... I see that the site has changed.  There used to be an English Only Room, that is no longer here.  Therefore, I am going to be posting in this room in "English".  Hopefully, I will be getting some type of responses in English since I dont read or write Spanish :wtf:   Other than that its good to be back and to be welcomed back from Mima.  Have a pleasant day!

So why dont we use this post to write things in English.  I will start.

Today the weatherman predicted snow and nothing.  Just a few flurries. 

Dee whats is your perspective about what is going on in the island? 

Any solutions?

Hey Mima,

Funny you should say that.  I just got home from work a little while approximately 2:30AM... It was weird because I left Manhattan and although there was light snow and very light rain, there was no snow amidst the ground or the cars.  As soon as I get to the Bronx I see the cars are covered with snow... i was like "really"  And to top it all off its still snowing... if this continues i am going to be looking at quite a bit of snowfall here... not much but just a little unexpected to see that it began to stick.  But nevertheless, TGIF.  Have a great friday!

Hi Mobutu,

I am somewhat baffled as to what you are referring to as far as something going on on the island... Could you be a little more specific?  Look forward to your response... Have a good Friday!!!

well  Dee finally i will hav someone who is a fierce player.....bring it on...lol  :training:

Lol... I like that attitude... If you remember I held the top spot twice... so I am coming for it for the third time... Ive been gone for quite a while so you have had more than enough practice lol.  Again, good luck... youre gonna need it lol...

Welcome back to the Forum;

The Governor of Macondito;AGP is looking for some body like you to teach him English.  

Thank you BQNPR... good to be back... I am pretty fluent in English... dont think that would be a problem.. but Im sure there are other options available for him to learn the English language...

I'm beginng to think you have a full blown gaming computer with controls and all, I play the games only during lunch at work just to mentally leave the building and relax but I see that I wont be too relaxed now that you're back...lol  :training:

Lol... actually Magoo I dont.. just play on my PC when I have time... only get to play in the wee hours of the morning cuz other than that Im at work or sleep... dont worry I dont have too much time to play... I do have a life other than playing games you know (smile)

Hey Dee!! Welcome back!!

Hey Latinbabe... how have you been?  I remember you being a competitor also in the arcade.  I wont be playing as much as before but I will definitely be around trying to get some of those top place trophies.  All in fun... well good luck and take care..

1 person likes this

hay  perdon   me  meti  en  el  foro  de  los   gringos....uppsss...lagarto  sea..dejame  salir  de  aqui...........

ay Ely, bienvenida de nuevo

5 hours ago, ely10030 said:

hay  perdon   me  meti  en  el  foro  de  los   gringos....uppsss...lagarto  sea..dejame  salir  de  aqui...........

Como dicen en el campo, "como cucaracha en baile de gallinas":hehe: