Bienvenidos a CafeBoricua!

Bienvenidos a CafeBoricua.com,  Un foro donde se discute la Politica Boricua aparte de otros temas de actualidad e interes.  Aqui existe la mayor libertad de expresion donde pueden debatir libremente.  Registrate!

Como la mayoria de las comunidades en linea necesita registrarse para poder postear en nuestra comunidad, pero no se preocupe esto es un proceso simple que solo requiere minima informacion. Sea parte de Cafe Boricua creando una cuenta con nosotros.  Puede logearse con su cuenta de Facebook o Twitter.

• Comienze nuevos temas y responda a otros
  • Subscribirse a temas y foros y recibir actualizaciones automaticas.
  • Crea su propio perfil y haga nuevas amistades.
  • Comparta sus posteos o temas en las redes sociales.
  • Personalize su experiencia aqui.
  • Crea una encuesta!   Una gallery de fotos.  Anuncie un evento. 

Animate a participar en nuestro foro boricua!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dee

Arcade Players

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Good to be back... I just want you guys to know that you can look forward to more competition with my return.  I remember quite a few of you were very great competitors, Xylence, Magoo, just to name a few...  I look foward to our challenge ahead.  Just to let you know I am coming to claim some of those top rank spots.. no hard feelings... just love the challenge.  Good luck to you all...

Hey guys,

Good to be back... I just want you guys to know that you can look forward to more competition with my return.  I remember quite a few of you were very great competitors, Xylence, Magoo, just to name a few...  I look foward to our challenge ahead.  Just to let you know I am coming to claim some of those top rank spots.. no hard feelings... just love the challenge.  Good luck to you all...

Welcom back Dee, you have some catching up to do I'm addicted to most games and with little no competition I have the high scores (well maybe until now...lol)...:training:

Hey Magoo... thanks.  I see u got the spot that I need to be going after lol.  I look forward to our challenging competitions ahead of us.  Good Luck...

1 person likes this

Hey Magoo... thanks.  I see u got the spot that I need to be going after lol.  I look forward to our challenging competitions ahead of us.  Good Luck...

lol, Dee is not that I'm good like you, it's the fact that at one time I was the only one playing, my hand -eye coordination is not what it used to be, so no problem when I see you with 1000 games under your name... :training:

Hey Magoo,

Apparently u must be quite good to have all of those trophies that you have... ur coordination may be a little off but Im not really buying into that lol

Hey Magoo,

Apparently u must be quite good to have all of those trophies that you have... ur coordination may be a little off but Im not really buying into that lol

well all I see is that in on night you win 5 or six games, sometimes it takes me days to get a high score, the facts...nothing but the facts  lol  :training:

Hey Magoo,

I hear you... I play when I can.. usually late night til early in morning... although I may take some first place spots... you are still able to come and take that spot lol... so you are enough competition for me... good luck...

One game I love and it's crazy that I think I'm really rescuing Aliens...lol...that one if it's the only one I will continue to get the highest scores all others I play for fun...I know I'm a little senile  :training:

Hey Magoo,

Hope you are well.... its okay, although I know I will definitely bring some competition to this place... but thats the fun in it... trying to gain first place... nevertheless its all in good fun and great sportsmanship... good luck!!!

well my computer at work is having issues with the internet, Monday I may or may not have it back, therefore you will have a great opportunity to catch up...:training: