Bienvenidos a CafeBoricua!

Bienvenidos a CafeBoricua.com,  Un foro donde se discute la Politica Boricua aparte de otros temas de actualidad e interes.  Aqui existe la mayor libertad de expresion donde pueden debatir libremente.  Registrate!

Como la mayoria de las comunidades en linea necesita registrarse para poder postear en nuestra comunidad, pero no se preocupe esto es un proceso simple que solo requiere minima informacion. Sea parte de Cafe Boricua creando una cuenta con nosotros.  Puede logearse con su cuenta de Facebook o Twitter.

• Comienze nuevos temas y responda a otros
  • Subscribirse a temas y foros y recibir actualizaciones automaticas.
  • Crea su propio perfil y haga nuevas amistades.
  • Comparta sus posteos o temas en las redes sociales.
  • Personalize su experiencia aqui.
  • Crea una encuesta!   Una gallery de fotos.  Anuncie un evento. 

Animate a participar en nuestro foro boricua!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dee

Most Expensive Water: How Much Would You Pay?

7 posts in this topic

How much would you pay
for bottled water? Five dollars? Sixty thousand dollars? Bottled water is now a
big business. and a Los Angeles restaurant is looking to capitalize on that by
adding a menu of waters from all over the world. But whether your water comes in
expensive bottles or is sprinkled with gold dust – is it actually healthier than
plain old tap water?

Really $60,000... whoever pays for a bottle of water that costs this much is out of their mind.  Frankly, I think this bottled water is a load of crap.  What springs are we getting some of this water from... yeah right!  Back in the day we drank tap water and everything was fine... I still drink tap water most of the time.  I think most of this bottled water comes from the tap anyway... just a scam to get peoples money like most products out here...

I hate to forget my refillable container of h2o when I go to the gym and have to pay $1 for a bottled water, maybe I'm cheap but really not one person can proof to me that lets say Perrier that comes in a one litter glass bottle tastes any better than my filtered water ...so on that note $1 is the most I would pay...lol  :training:

Lol I totally agree,  maybe once in a while if Im not around anywhere to get water I may purchase a bottle.  But like yourself, I fill up my container and keep it moving...

I just had a thought, imagine if cars ran on water how expensive would be to fill up.....just saying out of topic lol  :training:

Lol, well if cars ran on water Im sure no one would be purchasing bottled water.  We would be filling up a water can from our faucet or hooking up a hose to put water in our cars... oh how I wish that were true..

Funny thing Dee is that we probably wouldn't be drinking water or have water sent to us via pipes at home, brings back memories of a movie called Soylent Green ...:training: 

Im baffled... why wouldnt we be drinking water...  I do believe that that is a necessity and that we need water to live... Maybe Im missing something lol