Bienvenidos a CafeBoricua!

Bienvenidos a CafeBoricua.com,  Un foro donde se discute la Politica Boricua aparte de otros temas de actualidad e interes.  Aqui existe la mayor libertad de expresion donde pueden debatir libremente.  Registrate!

Como la mayoria de las comunidades en linea necesita registrarse para poder postear en nuestra comunidad, pero no se preocupe esto es un proceso simple que solo requiere minima informacion. Sea parte de Cafe Boricua creando una cuenta con nosotros.  Puede logearse con su cuenta de Facebook o Twitter.

• Comienze nuevos temas y responda a otros
  • Subscribirse a temas y foros y recibir actualizaciones automaticas.
  • Crea su propio perfil y haga nuevas amistades.
  • Comparta sus posteos o temas en las redes sociales.
  • Personalize su experiencia aqui.
  • Crea una encuesta!   Una gallery de fotos.  Anuncie un evento. 

Animate a participar en nuestro foro boricua!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dee

Arcade Games

10 posts in this topic

Hey,

I've returned after being gone for many months possibly well over a year.  I just want you to know - (Magoo) lol that I wasnt really going after your trophies until I noticed last night that you had began going after mines.  Lol alls fair in video games.  So, Im coming for that first place position.... have fun and good luck... I look forward to the competition...

You know Dee, I play games that are fun and sometimes (lately) you're the high score, but the main reason I'm on top is that I've been playing most games and nobody else did and my score at the time was the one when the game ended. There are few like Retroshoot and most shooting games that I was on top becuase I wanted to beat my own score and I see you beat them so yes I'm going after those because finally I have competition, no doubt you will be on top, my only time in the arcade is at lunch 1/2 hour max  day and on the weekend when i'm bored, so good luck and don't take it personal, I just like shooting games even if i suck..lol   :training: 

Lol, I hear you.  Yeah I noticed that some of the high scores you have are games that no one really plays... And like you said, now you definitely have some competition.  I wont be able to play as often as I did before, some nights here and there... so anyway - nothing personal, just all in good fun.  So, good luck in tryna beat my scores and I will be coming after your other high scores... lol

competition is good, I have been trying to beat some of my scores just becuase I find certain games fun and make me forget I'm at work, plus I read that playing games is a form a therapy for those with dementia  and Alzheimer's decease so getting older by the minute might as well slow down my brain decay...:training:      

Lol... Nice way of looking at it...I think its important that we keep exercising our brain anyways.... although, I think some of the natural diseases that overtake us at certain ages are inevitable... but nevertheless I guess having that positive attitude can always help lol...

I don't want to look at my standingss in the Arcade, especially when I see you posting lol...  :training:

Cheers for both of you...... great competition

i only have 40 trophies and have no plans of increasing them it is a nice round number

However I will defend these as much as I can

My battles have been with Tatitu

However she has been idle for some time

lol Mega Buenos dias, truce/ tregua, I was just playing with you, I like the Brain Game but also like other's so I'll go along and maybe have Mima load more so we all can have "our own"....

:training:

Wow  cual es tu horario  3: 47 AM   Do you work shifts?

Bueno hay 2 versiones de " Blast Billiards"  una de Tatitu y la otra mia 

Si se sube otra de Brain Machine ... perfect 

Se que hay otra de " Brain  algo"  pero no solo es matematica y Tatitu tiene una puntiacion bien alta

Dee was once # 1 in the " old"  forum she has a lot of manual ability which i do not

That why I seldom play games that require it ... like shooting games

Por eso ganaste el trofeo de " Lesson of Pasion"  que yo tuve y no intente recuperarlo

Good luck to both of you

Mega me levanto a las 3:30 am , tomo desayuno, hago my lunch y me entretengo aqui o con mi perro, de ahi a las 4:30 me voy para el gym hasta las 6 y de aho a laborar, es algo que ahora es mi rutina y asi me siento bien fisicamente y mentalmente, hoy hablo con Mima para ver si pone mas juegos...:training: